Many people who have pain with daily activities or during sports, have it within themselves to be pain free.
They just need the right guide. Find your guide in Lawrence, KS!
What do we treat?
Some common conditions:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- Knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- and more....
How we help you achieve a pain free life!
- Manual manipulation/adjustment
- Dry needling
- Movement rehab
- Soft tissue therapy
Seeing a chiropractor for the first time or a new chiropractor to you can be stressful
Here is an overview of what your first visit might look like:
- History - you've filled out the paperwork, but I want to hear your story from you. Start at the beginning.
- Focused Physical Exam - varies depending on chief complaint: blood pressure check, muscle and reflex testing, orthopedic exam, etc.
- Movement assessment - This quick assessment points us in the right direction when we are searching for the cause of your pain, not just the source.
- Treatment* - manipulation, movement rehab, dry needling, kineso taping, soft tissue work, etc.
*Treatment may be administered on initial visit, provided there are no contraindications during the appointment. Discretion is left to the provider.
Do you have an athlete or are you an athlete yourself?
Find out how you can improve your talents to get to the next level!
Find the source of the pain
Increase balance & stability
Improve power & function