They just need the right guide. Find your guide in Lawrence, KS!
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- Knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- and more....
- Manual manipulation/adjustment
- Dry needling
- Movement rehab
- Soft tissue therapy
- History - you've filled out the paperwork, but I want to hear your story from you. Start at the beginning.
- Focused Physical Exam - varies depending on chief complaint: blood pressure check, muscle and reflex testing, orthopedic exam, etc.
- Movement assessment - This quick assessment points us in the right direction when we are searching for the cause of your pain, not just the source.
- Treatment* - manipulation, movement rehab, dry needling, kineso taping, soft tissue work, etc.
*Treatment may be administered on initial visit, provided there are no contraindications during the appointment. Discretion is left to the provider.